the professor whovianart at tsukino-con limited edition (66) souvenir key chain for 2013, this year`s them is/was magical girls.
i was very happy how this design turned out, i liked it so much i also made the design available on an three piece acrylic key shaped pendant, which can be custom created in different color options, so your whole team of magical people can have their own color combo, images of those will hopefully follow in the semi-near future
this is a poor photo, hopefully i`ll upgrade it later (you poking me might speed that up, says the turtle)
Come and join my facebook group:
"Ethereal friends of professor whovianart"
I seem to always have a great many things on the drafting board.
I am a artist that so far, has done:
- Original paintings
- (very) Limited edition hand-painted prints
- Steampunk creations and jewelry
- science fiction props for real life (why should the movies get all the fun)
- One of a kind hand-drawn and hand-painted return tops*
- Limited laser carved edition return tops*
- Custom art commissions (many different applications)
- limited ed. jewelry pins, based on designs from my artwork
- Limited first ed. coloring greeting cards
- Limited first ed. coloring posters
- Limited first ed. key chains
- Limited first ed. embroidered patches
- Lego creations, large and small
- ? ? ?
*- I use the words "return top" for the word "yo-yo" is trademarked in Canada.
Let me know what you think, and you might even want to commission something original for yourself, your group or your company.
And thank you for viewing.
Yours weirdly, Professor "Whovianart"
A.k.a. 'WHO the artist' and 'WHOVIANART'
And of course the professor holds the (C) of all images and designs, and reserve all rights to such.
"Professor Whovianart", "Whovianart", "who/ohm", "Cube clown", Balloon Skull", "Weird Kitty" and "Captain-Buck-Rabbit", "magical whirling magna key" are trademarks of J.P. Who Cassidy.