A very fortunate individual ended up with this unique steampunk piece i created, someday i should ask him what it turned out to be, for just because i create, does not necessary mean i know what it is.
come and join my facebook group:
"ethereal friends of professor whovianart"
I seem to always have a great many things on the drafting board.
I am a artist that so far, has done:
- Original paintings
- (very) Limited edition hand-painted prints
- Steampunk creations and jewelry
- science fiction props for real life (why should the movies get all the fun)
- One of a kind hand-drawn and hand-painted return tops*
- Limited laser carved edition return tops*
- Custom art commissions (many different applications)
- limited ed. jewelry pins, based on designs from my artwork
- Limited first ed. coloring greeting cards
- Limited first ed. coloring posters
- Lego creations, large and small
- ? ? ?
*- I use the words "return top" for the word "yo-yo" is trademarked in Canada.
Let me know what you think, and you might even want to commission something original for yourself, your group or your company.
And thank you for viewing.
Yours weirdly, Professor "Whovianart"
A.k.a. 'WHO the artist' and 'WHOVIANART'
And of course i hold the (C) of all images and designs, and reserve all rights to such.
"Professor Whovianart", "Whovianart", "who/ohm", "Cube clown" and Balloon Skull" are trademarks of J.P. Who Cassidy.