This is a limited edition key chain i had available at tsukino-con, a great and fun (i look forward to it every year) anime convention held in victoria b.c. feb 17-19 this year.
only 66 of these wooden limited edition laser carved were made, each serial numbered.
the description is from tsukino`s web page at located at:[link]
[Tsukino-Con is a budding anime convention in Victoria, BC, so strictly speaking, we have a very short history. However, many of the people who were involved in the previous Victoria convention (Kei-kon) have committed themselves to the creation of Tsukino-Con. So the history we do have is one of dedication and enthusiasm for this new convention.
The name "Tsukino-Con" literally translates to "Convention of the Moon." This relates to the location of the convention, the University of Victoria, and the ring road that surrounds the university. We also thought the name was appropriate because of the Japanese myth of the rabbit in the moon, and the proliferation of bunnies on the UVic Campus.]
come and join my facebook group:
"ethereal friends of professor whovianart"
I seem to always have a great many things on the drafting board.
I am a artist that so far, has done:
- Original paintings
- (very) Limited edition hand-painted prints
- Steampunk creations and jewelry
- science fiction props for real life (why should the movies get all the fun)
- One of a kind hand-drawn and hand-painted return tops*
- Limited laser carved edition return tops*
- Custom art commissions (many different applications)
- limited ed. jewelry pins, based on designs from my artwork
- Limited first ed. coloring greeting cards
- Limited first ed. coloring posters
- Lego creations, large and small
- ? ? ?
*- I use the words "return top" for the word "yo-yo" is trademarked in Canada.
Let me know what you think, and you might even want to commission something original for yourself, your group or your company.
And thank you for viewing.
Yours weirdly, Professor "Whovianart"
A.k.a. 'WHO the artist' and 'WHOVIANART'
And of course i hold the (C) of all images and designs, and reserve all rights to such.
"Professor Whovianart", "Whovianart", "who/ohm", "Cube clown" and Balloon Skull" are trademarks of J.P. Who Cassidy.