this is a photo of me set up at a recent collectable show, my display seems to be always in some kind of flux, but that is a good thing, as more stuff i make, i then rework and/or build new LEGO displays to help fit it all in.
when i was set up at an anime con recently, one girl looks at everything, then asked what comic series is all this from, and i said it`s not out yet, but in the works (nice to see the notice of efforts).
speaking of the comic series, a friend and i are up to 5 pages of text, and now are looking for a artist(s), if your interested, feel free to contact me on details.
i now have activated my web page (as simple as it may be), it has links to the different places you can find me online, and also feel free to google "whovianart", to find any other stuff on me that may be out there as well.
I seem to always have a great many things on the drafting board.
I am a artist that so far, has done:
- Original paintings
- (very) Limited edition hand-painted prints
- Steampunk creations and jewelry
- science fiction props for real life (why should the movies get all the fun)
- One of a kind hand-drawn and hand-painted return tops*
- Limited laser carved edition return tops*
- Custom art commissions (many different applications)
- limited ed. jewelry pins, based on designs from my artwork
- Limited first ed. coloring greeting cards
- Limited first ed. coloring posters
- Limited first ed. key chains
- Limited first ed. embroidered patches
- Lego creations, large and small
- ? ? ?
*- I use the words "return top" for the word "yo-yo" is trademarked in Canada.
Let me know what you think, and you might even want to commission something original for yourself, your group or your company.
And thank you for viewing.
Yours weirdly, Professor "Whovianart"
A.k.a. 'WHO the artist' and 'WHOVIANART'
And of course the professor holds the (C) of all images and designs, and reserve all rights to such.
"Professor Whovianart", "Whovianart", "who/ohm", "Cube clown", Balloon Skull", "Weird Kitty" and "Captain-Buck-Rabbit", "magical whirling magna key" are trademarks of J.P. Who Cassidy.