this may be the last time all four 'planetary sphere protectors' may be photographed together in one place.
these came about from a experiment i was working on (in my continuing goal of nothing), and well..... the end results were that i ended up shrinking the home planet of not only "captain buck rabbit" but three other planets as well, i was able to whip up these 'planetary sphere protector' units, which contain the individual planets, and retaining their atmosphere as well as create artificial gravity, so everyone on the miniaturized planets will be fine, well unless someone dances all night long while wearing one, which is why i made sure when adjusting the gravity fields, that the outer field was set to 3 1/2 pounds, so it is much heavier than a normal necklace, this way one is reminded of the weight of responsibility one has around their neck.
i now have activated my web page whovianart.com/
(as simple as it may be), it has links to the different places you can find me online, and also feel free to google "whovianart", to find any other stuff on me that may be out there as well.
I seem to always have a great many things on the drafting board.
I am a artist that so far, has done:
- Original paintings
- (very) Limited edition hand-painted prints
- Steampunk creations and jewelry
- science fiction props for real life (why should the movies get all the fun)
- One of a kind hand-drawn and hand-painted return tops*
- Limited laser carved edition return tops*
- Custom art commissions (many different applications)
- limited ed. jewelry pins, based on designs from my artwork
- Limited first ed. coloring greeting cards
- Limited first ed. coloring posters
- Limited first ed. key chains
- Limited first ed. embroidered patches
- Lego creations, large and small
- ? ? ?
*- I use the words "return top" for the word "yo-yo" is trademarked in Canada.
Let me know what you think, and you might even want to commission something original for yourself, your group or your company.
And thank you for viewing.
Yours weirdly, Professor "Whovianart"
A.k.a. 'WHO the artist' and 'WHOVIANART'
And of course the professor holds the (C) of all images and designs, and reserve all rights to such.
"Professor Whovianart", "Whovianart", "who/ohm", "Cube clown", Balloon Skull", "Weird Kitty", "magical whirling magna key"and "Captain-Buck-Rabbit", are trademarks of J.P. Who Cassidy.